The lockout stretches for another day, but my blog brothers aren’t letting that get them down.
As always, they have a fall cornucopia stuffed with Spurs-related and NBA stories.
- Jeff Clark of Celticsblog.com has .
- Old buddy Mike Griffith of the Knoxville News-Sentinel reports that Milwaukee No. 1 draft choice Tobias Harris is headed to San Antonio toduring the lockout.
- Marcus DiNitto of the Sporting News.com reports on the developed by first-time filmmaker Anne Buford, younger sister of Spurs general manager R.C. Buford.
- Adam Fromal of the Bleacher Report.com calls Gervin one of the.
- Manu Ginobili tells the Buenos Aires newspaper La Nacion (hat tip: Project Spurs.com) that the in next year’s Olympic basketball competition in London.
- Austin Toros members Leo Lyons and Lance Thomas this week in Guadalajara, Mexico, as members of the United States team, NBA.com reports.
- Sacramento Bee columnist Marcos Breton opines why fans of small-market franchises like the Kings in the labor discord.
- Jason Cohen of the Texas Tribune : Why aren’t more Spurs fans supporters of the Houston Texans?
- Peter Holt told the Associated Press’ Brian Mahoney that the — something that hasn’t happened during his ownership.
- William C. Rhoden of the New York Times wonders why he hasn’t seen locked-out NBA .
- Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald writes that the labor negotiations broke down after of the basketball-related income produced by the league.
- Holt tells Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News that the league’s labor negotiators to help settle the lockout.
- Andrew McNeill of 48 Minutes of Hell.com checks in with a and also has a podcast (along with 48 Minutes of Hell developer Graydon Gordian) with Zach Harper of ESPN Daily Dime Live about .
- The Los Angeles Times’ Mike Bresnahan writes of of more games likely to be canceled.
- David Steele of the Sporting News.com notes some of the, the majority owner of one of the league’s model franchises.
- Tommy Dee of the Knicksblog.com , considering his team’s success over the years.
- Tom Reed of the Cleveland Plain Dealer writes that small-market owners are for the NBA.
- Tim C. of Pounding the Rock.com provides his roundup of some.