It’s playoff time.
That means we will provide a daily digest of all of the observations from around the nation on the Spurs’ playoff doings.
Here’s a compendium of thoughts and opinions from the Spurs’ Game 1 triumph over Utah.
- NBA.com’s Fran Blinebury explains why “ to the Spurs.
- Marc Stein of ESPN.com describes Parker’s circus shots and textbook runners along with his sentimental side in the Spurs’ Game 1 victory over Utah.
- Steve Luhm of the Salt Lake City Tribune reports that Tyrone Corbin said Monday that Josh Howard Wednesday night in Game 2.
- The Austin American-Statesman’s Cedric Golden opines about the in a title run this season.
- David Flores of KENS5.com described the in the Spurs’ opening victory over the Jazz.
- Brian Smith of the Salt Lake City Tribune was busy Sunday. He writes of the experienced Spurs’ “, Gregg Popovich’s compared to Utah and the Jazz’s need to do a in Game 2.
- Jody Genessy of the Salt Lake City Deseret News notes the the Spurs had for Utah in the Jazz’s first playoff game since 2010. Genessy also provides.
- Salt Lake City Tribune columnist Kurt Kragthorpe opines the Jazzin order to be more competitive with the Spurs in Game 2.
- Brad Rock of the Deseret News opines that keeping Parker out of the lane is like . He also breaks down the at the end of the third quarter as a turning point in the team’s victory on Sunday.
- Scott D. Pierce of the Salt Lake City Tribune notes coverage of the Jazz that he called “ by ESPN in Sunday’s game broadcast.
- Rhett Wilkinson for the Deseret News gives the Jazz for their first-game performance.
- David Smith for the Deseret News notes the ” in their Game 1 victory.