Blog brother Andrew McNeill of 48 Minutes of Hell.com remains amazed by Manu Ginobili’s toughness during the playoffs.
With good reason, I might add.
McNeill remembers struggling with a sprained ankle during his playing career and compares it with how with his injured right elbow bound in a contraption seemingly borrowed from Rollerball.
And he correctly notes that the most interesting part of Ginobili’s injury might be that the Spurs were able to shield how severe the injury really was during the middle of the playoffs.
Here are some other Spurs-related takes from across the blogosphere and beyond.
- Venerable Los Angeles Times columnist Bill Plaschke believes the hiring of former Spurs assistant Mike Brown by the Lakers is the .
- McNeill explains why Gregg Popovich likes his team to “” and checks in with Mark Deeks of in a podcast about the .
- Jeff Garcia of Project Spurs.com analyzes the chances of in the European league ACB to play in the United States next season.
- Paul Garcia of Project Spurs.com opines about George Hill’s next season.
- Jason Rogers of Project Spurs.com looks at this summer.
- Pounding the Rock.com’s Justin “Scrappy Doo” Biehle has a about a Popovich vacation driving through West Texas. Biehle also explains the contentment he finds in the
- John Sparks, the Spurs vice president/general manager of the ATT Center, has been hired as the. The Associated Press reports that Sparks will be directing the new facility in Brookly.
- The guys from Project Spurs.com during a writer’s roundtable.
- Former Spurs guard and current Memphis Grizzlies assistant Damon Stoudamire is interviewing with University of Memphis coach Josh Pastner , the Memphis Commercial-Appeal’s Josh Smith reports.
- Scott D. Pierce of the Salt Lake City Tribune reports that Utah’s local television ratings ranked second among NBA teams this season .