I’ve got to give much credit to Paul Garcia and my blog brothers over at Project Spurs.com for keeping things humming — even in the dog days of a lockout.
Garcia has the report about Gustavo “The Titan” Ayon, a 6-foot-10 power forward from Mexico who drew some interest from the Spurs and the Lakers after an earlier workouts this year.
“The Titan” is going to stay in Spain, scratching another potential big man from helping the Spurs next season. According to El Universal, Ayon said he will with his current team, Baloncesto Fuenlabrada in Spain, thanks in part to the current NBA lockout.
- Andrew McNeill of 48 Minutes of Hell.com opines that it won’t be a good sign for the end of the lockout if we see several Spurs .
- Project Spurs contributors Michael DeLeon, Garcia and Trevor Zickgraf during their weekly podcast.
- McNeill also to compare Matt Bonner’s production in the regular season compared to the palyoffs and also looks at Gary Neal’s in the wake of the George Hill trade.
- Tim C. of Pounding the Rock breaks down someapart from the NBA during the lockout.
- The Bleacher Report.com’s Jesse Dorsey analyzes whether, andare really worth their paychecks.
- Kevin Prather of Toros Nation.com , the former Baylor standout who almost made the Spurs’ opening roster last season.