During a normal summer, the NBA cognescenti would be salivating about potential free-agent moves across the league.
With the extreme likelihood we wi’ll have a lockout on July 1, all of that speculation has gone dormant. Hardly anybody is talking about which teams need to pick which free agents to help them improve.
Thankfully, Robby Lim of Spurs World.com about the upcoming free agent class. He ranks the top potential big people and how they could help the Spurs.
It’s an interesting blog post as he head into the summer and consider what the Spurs could look like whenever the 2011-12 season finally begins with a key addition.
My other blog brothers and blog sisters also have been busy over the past few days. Here are some of their takes.
- The CBS Sports Network provides an when he was still playing for San Diego State.
- Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News wonders if the George Hill trade was made .
- B Diddy of Air Alamo.com and what he will provide to the Spurs’ rotation.
- Wayne Vore of Spurs Planet.com describes .
- Jesse Blanchard of 48 Minutes of Hell.com explains that Leonard could give the Spurs for when they signed Richard Jefferson.
- Paul Garcia of Planet Spurs.com opines on the next season as he inherits some of Hill’s playing time and tells us that it took two days for second-round draft choice Adam Hanga to .
- Timothy Varner of 48 Minutes of Hell has a great post about the essays of Wendell Berry and how the Spurs are trying to that Jefferson has introduced.
- Blair Kerkhoff of the Kansas City Star ranks Leonard as the but calls the drafting of Joseph with the 29th pick a surprise.
- Janie Annie of Pounding the Rock.com says .
- The Project Spurs.com guys make a visit to WOAI.com’s “Sports Roundtable” to .
- Aaron “Hirschof” Preine of Pounding the Rock.com takes his readers into on the Spurs’ draft night.
- Milwaukee coach Scott Skiles tells the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s Charles F. Gardner is of former Spurs Benu Udrih and Stephen Jackson who are joining his team.
- Justin “Scrappy Doo” Biehle of Pounding the Rock.com tells us about a .
- Homeowner Denise Mitchell tells the Corpus Christi Caller-Times that at her home are her 2005 and 2007 autographed commemorative championship Spurs basketballs.
- Alley Oop of Spurslocker.com gives us the heads-up onand the drafting of , , and.