I always like new and different graphical ways of explaining stories.
B Diddy of Air Alamo.com had an intriguing look at the Spurs roster in terms of their .
Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tiago Splittler and yes, even Tony Parker were listed as near untouchables by Diddy on his graphic. DeJuan Blair, Matt Bonner and Richard Jefferson weren’t nearly as fortunate in their ratings.
It was an intriguing way of breaking down the Spurs’ roster heading into the summer. And it will be interesting to see how closely the strategies of Gregg Popovich and R.C. Buford match Diddy’s approximations.
Here are a few other takes from across the blogosphere about the Spurs and a variety of NBA topics.
- Eric Freeman of Yahoo.com’s Ball Don’t Lie Blog compliments Ginobili’s toughness in .
- Pounding the Rock.com’s Big 50 gives Popovich and for his work during the season.
- All-around athlete Erin Rambo of Euclid, Ohio, tells the Cleveland Plain-Dealer that .
- From the department of potential Spurs roster additions, Jeff Schultz of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution spells out the reasons why Josh Smith .
- And Nick Underhill of the Springfield (Mass.) Republican wonders if the in Boston.
- Alley Oop of Spurslocker.com predicts thatsome day.
- Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer reports that VCU’s Jamie Skeen, a 6-foot-8 forward,during last week’s draft combine in Chicago.
- Jeff Washburn of the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier reports that Dallas forward Brian Cardinal is attempting to become the fifth former Purdue player to play for an NBA champion. One of them is Glenn Robinson, .
- B Diddy of Air Alamo.com haswith the 29th pick in his mock draft.
- Ginobili picks in an interview with the Argentinian publication translated by Jeff Garcia of Project Spurs.com.
- Spursfan4life of Spurs Dynasty.com has six reasons why he.
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman liked the move by Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks of in the fourth quarter against Dallas in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.
- Veteran San Diego Tribune columnist Nick Canepa isn’t including Dirk Nowitzki.