Blog brother Trevor Zickgraf of Project Spurs.com has had a dream for several years.
Zickgraf fervently hoped for the day when Chris Paul would be running the point for the Spurs.
Alas, recent reports of a dustup between Paul and Spurs owner Peter Holt probably have killed any hopes of Paul coming to the Spurs in the future to follow in the footsteps of fellow Wake Forest alum Tim Duncan.
Needless to say, Zickgraf .
Here’s a mess of other Spurs-related takes from across the blogosphere.
Enjoy them responsibly with your weekend.
- David Robinson makes the New York Daily News’ list of .
- Run for the Cube provides a primer for Indiana fans to learn how to pronounce George Hill’s name in .
- Andrew Lail of Bloguin.com pegs Richard Jefferson as the .
- Old pal Mike Bernal explains to the Express-News’ Jerry Briggs why Duncan is his for his participation of the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon — again.
- Duncan and Robinson both make the selected by Dime Magazine’s Kevin Smith.
- Brazilian coach Ruben Magnano tells esporte.com (Hat tip: Project Spurs.com) that Tiago Splitter is during the lockout.
- Jesse Blanchard of 48 Minutes of Hell.com wonders if NBA owners will everand how Charlotte owner Michael Jordan may .
- Yahoo.com contributor Todd Jones pitches an idea to and end the playoffs in early August.
- Actress Nia Long has announced the , her second child, according to the Afro-American.com. Her child’s father is former Spur Ime Udoka.
- Kevin Arnovitz of ESPN.com in a podcast with 48 Minutes of Hell.com’s Andrew McNeill and Graydon Gordian, who also conduct the second episode of the website’s new television show at this .
- Diane Smith of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports of Benjamin Schmidt’s . Schmidt is the late son of Spurs’ team physician David Schmidt.
- San Diego State coach Steve Fisher tells Goaztecs.com that Kawhi Leonard will be in recognition of his All-American season last year with the Aztecs.
- Tim C. of Pounding the Rock.com catches us up with .
- Doug Brodess of Bleacher Report.com ranks Sean Elliott as the. Brodess also places and among his list of the top 25 former Wildcats in school history.
- Rookie Spurs point guard Cory Joseph tells ESPN.com of leaving Texas after one season.
- Sherron Shabazz of the Examiner.com calls Manu Ginobili perhaps the greatest and the No. 22 player currently in the NBA.
- Janie Annie of Pounding the Rock.com wonders if during a recent talk in Argentina expounding about his love for mathematics.
- David Weiss of Bleacher Report.com predicts that during the 2011-12 season by the Spurs.