As you might expect, the national media appear ready to stick a toe tag on the Spurs after last night’s devastating loss at the FedExForum.
Read them at your own risk, Spurs Nation.
- Yahoo.com’s Adrian Wojnarowski wonders if we’rein the Memphis series.
- Rob Mahoney of the Pro Basketball Talk writes that the this year’s Spurs’ team is in the ground, .
- ESPN.com’s Marc Stein writes about how Memphis’ bench — including journeyman center Hamed Haddadi — in the Grizzlies’ Game 4 victory over the Spurs.
- The Elias Sports Bureau provides a from the Grizzlies’ Game 4 victory.
- CBS Sports.com’s Matt Moore opines that the Spurs’ chances of making a comeback to win the series “.”
- NBA.com’s Fran Blinebury compares the Spurs’ struggles Monday night to watching Willie Maysfor the New York Mets late in his career.
- Kevin Pelton of the Basketball Prospectus and ESPN.com has the Spurs pegged among the in the 2011-12 season — if it’s ever played.
- Memphis Commercial Appeal columnist Geoff Calkins writes that the Grizzlies’ last two games have been a .
- Kurt Helin of Pro Basketball Talk.com writes that thehave caught up with the Spurs in the playoffs.
- Grizzlies beat writer Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal aptly describes the in the Grizzlies’ victory.
- Ron Higgins of the Commercial Appeal writes the by Memphis’ success in the series and provides a with Tillery’s help.
- Chris Herrington of the Memphis Flyer.com describes the victorious Grizzlies’ locker room aswith still more work to do.
- James Dowd and Wayne Risher of the Commerical Appeal to gauge the depth of the Grizzlies’ support during their Game 4 triumph.
- CBS Sports.com’s Gary Parrish writes about the many new followers now found on.
- ESPN.com’s Stats and Information Department describes the Grizzlies’ in their second-half comeback Monday night.